Awesome Video Games Ep15 Awesome Video Games Ep15

Awesome.

A lot of people seem to have difficulty understanding that these "Awesome Video Games" episodes are MEANT to be the way they are.

They are spoofing old video game TV shows from "back in the day". The camera is deliberately being swung around like that and they are deliberately saying "dudes and dudettes" all the time. They are simply over exaggerating the style that was prominent in that era. It's a joke, they are taking the piss out of something!

And I find it pretty damn funny.

I don't see how some people can miss the point of these videos and criticise things that have been deliberately done.

Whatever, I thought this one was pretty fun. Not as good as ROB's debut though.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

The penis...

Amazing, and runs with no lag on my crappy computer.

Also, for those who do not get the penis thing; I believe it is a reference to this:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /121940

Which is an old animation by Krinkles.

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Fantastic!

It's been some time since I've seena good flash like this. Everything on the frontpage seems to be games or a really depressing somthing or other about someone getting hurt =(

Fantastic to see somthing about good old classic video games!

I like =)

Big Bag Big Bag

BIG BAG.

Ah yes, Big Bag. I know that tune well. The animation made me smile, but could have been better. Good job though.

Adam Numa Numa Adam Numa Numa

Numa Numa forever.

Numa Numa forever.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

the thing that makes that so funny to me is, i just got that exact same song, and was thinking about doing somthing just like that, BUT you beat me to it.

Super Mario: Fly With You Super Mario: Fly With You

WHOLY WAGONS

of the shit variety, that was awesome!

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

ABSOLUTLY FANTASTIC!

this is by far, THE BEST mario spoof i've ever seen, and it has no sprites! you did a great job of drawing the characters, and animating their mouths etc! well done!

SamGreen responds:

hahah thanks man, much appreciated!

Bill gate's dark secret. Bill gate's dark secret.

COOL!

Awesome, made me laugh, but people, stop dissing mr Gates, he;s not a bastard. He just made an OS and happened to nearly monopolise the market. Ok?

Fake Metal Feelings Fake Metal Feelings

Oh man.

That was great, i absolutly loved it.