Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Very good.

The thing that amazed me about this game was that I kept coming back to play it even after I said "I've had enough".

I beat it, but it was very frustrating on the later levels. It lags far too much for something so simple. The graphics aren't incredibly intense so I can't see why there is so much lag. I can only imagine it is the code causing the lag.

Regardless, excellent game. I enjoyed it very much.

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

Great job but...

If you jump over the first jumpy thing, you can jump anywhere and do one of those high jumpy thingies. I hope that made sense...

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Screw the last guy.

this game worked perfectly fine for me, no glitches at all, my only concern is that, it's too easy!

but great game!

Dress-Up Lady Dress-Up Lady

Nice drawing!

did you draw that?
it's very good, however, if you made the whole thing have more options, maybe, add some music in the background, it'd be great. one thing i would really like to see you do, because i have never seen before in somthing like this, is a button, that allows you to save the character you have created as a jpeg or somthing, if you could do all of those things, i'd give you a 5 for sure!

Farmyard Fun Farmyard Fun

I liked that

I liked how you used my banjo song, and the game was awesome too, but i would've like a little mention in the game somewhere. But oh well, great game

Silhouette - Game Silhouette - Game

Meh!

That was pretty crappy, i must say. You could have done alot better, for example... on the first level i cant damn take out the camea... the guys block it. Graphics need work aswell