Techno Loop 4D Techno Loop 4D

DUDE!

This was stolen from a bloke named pilchard, who uses fruity loops, it's from one of his songs. Unless your friend can prove he is pilchard, then this has been stolen.

DJRunaway responds:

Ok :)

Never Ending Night Never Ending Night

Not feelin' it brudda!

It was really really well done, but like the other guy, just can't feel the vibe... can't groove to it...
but yeh

czer323 - All Jumbled Up czer323 - All Jumbled Up

YOU ARE THE KING

i only started listening to your songs yesterday but THEY ARE THE BEST ON NG, you rule. Everyone on NG that makes audio is crap compared to your stuff, you should seriously consider becoming a pro, this stuff is just so damn AWSOME!

czer323 - Better Off - The RMX czer323 - Better Off - The RMX

Me too

Like the last guy, this was the first trance song i ever heard. I also make songs but not as good as yours. I havn't even heard this song and im voting high, simply because you made it. YOUR THE KING

czer323 - Techno Fun5 Fixed czer323 - Techno Fun5 Fixed

AMAZING!!!!

this is awsome, my song is currently at the top of the techno list, but this should definatally be above mine, IT'S AWSOME!

Virus Alert (Fixed it) Virus Alert (Fixed it)

WOO!

I liked that... i dont normally review songs, but that one was really good! you said in another reply to a song that you used reason 2.5, have you used fl studio? if you have which do you think is better?

Sonic-rules321 responds:

Yes, I have used FL Studio before. I like Reason better because it's easier to use.

Relaxation and Pies Relaxation and Pies

Huh?

How the poop do your songs get 5.00/5.00 when nobody downloads them! especially this one. It had zero downloads before i downloaded it!

mostlyharmless2k responds:

Hah... Well, I like my songs, so I voted them 5 just to start. I didn't need to download them. I just wanted to give them a head start. Thanks for voting on it, anyways.